ESAN Graduate School of Business was founded on July 25, 1963, as part of an agreement between the governments of the United States and Peru. Its start-up and implementation were entrusted to the Stanford University Graduate School of Business, becoming the first graduate business school in the Spanish-speaking world in South America.
On July 12, 2003 (Law No. 28021) ESAN becomes a university and offers 11 careers at the undergraduate level, as well as programs for executives with work experience.
At almost 60 years, ESAN Graduate School of Business offers more than 100 postgraduate programs, among which are:
- Doctoral Program in Business Administration
- Master´s in business administration – MBA in Lima in its part-time, full-time, blended modalities and the inner Regions of Peru in a weekends modality
- Specialized Master’s in 8 functional areas; Master´s in information technology management, Master´s in Finance, Master´s in Finance and Corporate Law, Master´s in Business Management, Master´s in Marketing, Master´s in Organization and People Management, Master´s in Project Management and Master´s in Supply Chain Management
- Specialized Master´s in 5 of the main economic sectors; Master’s in Agribusiness Administration, Master’s in Health Services Management, Master’s in Energy Management, Master’s in Public Management, and Master’s in Real Estate Management and Development
- Executive Education programs that include 2-month immediate application programs to 1-year advanced business management programs, as well as courses and seminars. Additionally, in-house programs are offered for companies and public sector institutions.
- Language programs such as Official ETS TOEIC Exams; Professional English Program with international certification from EDUSOFT – ETS, in face-to-face and online modalities.
In Executive Education, standard and customized programs are offered to meet the needs of many market segments, including advanced programs in business management, highly specialized programs, specialized programs for executives, international diplomas, short courses, and seminars. In addition, there is a wide portfolio of open and customized programs in most management fields:
- General Administration
- B2B (Business-to-business)
- Corporate Law
- Agribusiness management
- Commercial management
- Process and quality management
- Projects management
- People Management
- Mining management
- Energy management
- Public Management
- Corporate governance
- Real estate management
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Management of health services
- Corporate social responsibility
With the purpose of contributing to the improvement of the Peruvian legal sector, both at the level of professionals, companies, and public institutions as well as in the development of national policies, ESAN Graduate School of Business strengthened its area of corporate law with the launch of ESAN Business Law in 2021.
This project has the most powerful academic portfolio on the market by offering different learning formats, such as master’s degrees, highly specialized programs, international diplomas, short courses, seminars, workshops, bootcamps, conferences, and more. Likewise, it allows professionals to specialize in the following areas:
- Administrative law
- Digital Law
- Business and financial law
- Business labor law
- Sector Law (telecommunications, construction, customs and more)
- Legal management
- Business taxation
LEADING THE MAIN RANKINGS
ESAN has been considered one of the best schools in Latin America.
Currently, the América Economía magazine classified ESAN as No. 1 in Peru and TOP 5 among the best schools in Latin America (2021); the QS Global MBA Rankings 2021 prepared by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), a British company specializing in the international higher education market, placed ESAN as No. 1 in Peru and TOP 6 among business schools in Latin America; the Financial Times ranked ESAN as the No. 1 school in Peru and No. 7 in Latin America.
ESAN holds international accreditations such as the AACSB and AMBA; as well as memberships in international organizations like EFMD, NIBES, CLADEA, PIM, PRME, and UNICON.
The best business schools in the world are usually accredited by highly prestigious institutions, which guarantee they meet stringent international standards in their academic programs and in the Institution itself. To obtain these accreditations, they must go through a rigorous evaluation process. These accreditations are given for a certain period, which can be from 5 years to more.
WELCOME TO ESAN!