Closing Date & Time: 26-Jan-2024 12:00 GMT
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a senior role, responsible for the growth and success of a portfolio of postgraduate diplomas and two specialist executive degrees at Saïd Business School, within the University of Oxford. The Director, Executive Diplomas and Masters, plays a pivotal role overseeing the recruitment, admissions and operations for 7 executive programmes, attracting senior participants from over 30 countries each year. The Director will report to the Associate Dean, MBA and Executive Degrees, and provide strategic leadership for a team of up to 20 programme managers and recruitment managers, overseeing the entire applicant and student journey, up till graduation.
- Partner with Academic/Programme Directors and the School’s leadership team to create an innovative, distinctive, and successful portfolio.
- Lead the School’s activities to recruit and admit approximately 400 students per year across eight cohorts.
- Work closely with the School’s leadership team on regulation and policy, including introducing programmes related to the portfolio.
- Lead the programme management (operations) team and the recruitment and admissions team.
- Be a member of the Associate Dean’s leadership team, collectively responsible for cultural leadership and student experience.
You should possess first-class leadership skills with a proven track record of managing high-performance teams. A passionate belief in the value of business education and the ability to inspire and motivate others to achieve results is crucial. You should bring substantial experience in target setting and leading teams, preferably in Higher Education and/or the corporate environment.
Further information on this role can be found in the job description.
The Saïd Business School offers very generous benefits, some of which are:
- Generous holiday allowance of 38 days including bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Membership of the Oxford staff pension scheme
- Discounted bus travel
- Subsidised onsite catering
- Cycle loan scheme
- Plus, many other University benefits
All applications must include a CV, Supporting Statement/Cover Letter and Current Salary.
For further guidance and support, please visit https://www.jobs.ox.ac.uk/how-to-apply.
The closing date for applications is 26 January 2024 at 12.00 noon.