This position is responsible for the execution of integrated marketing, communication, and promotion of Emory Executive Education programs at Emory University’s Goizueta Business School. The position sits within Goizueta’s Marketing and Communications team.
- Creates effective multimedia advertising campaigns to build brand awareness and generate leads for open enrollment programs
- Collaborates with Emory Executive Education to create and execute integrated marketing, communication and sales strategies to increase open enrollment participation
- Creates and manages lead forms and advertising landing pages (Pardot)
- Executes and optimizes lead nurturing email campaigns, quarterly e-newsletter, and standalone emails (Pardot)
- Collaborates with Emory Executive Education business development team to implement and manage lead scoring and grading (Pardot)
- Oversees the creation of effective promotional materials including articles, brochures, videos, and other collateral
- Oversees and updates Emory Executive Education website content to promote activities and programs
- May be responsible for managing various aspects of social media activities
- Ensures consistent messaging and adherence to brand across channels and internal teams
- Provides performance reports and uses analytics to optimize ad campaigns, email campaigns, website content, and program messaging
- Uses market research to provide insights to inform new program development, program pricing, program delivery format, etc.
- Performs related responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience in marketing, communications, and/or advertising roles
- Well-versed in digital advertising tactics
- CRM experience (Pardot and Salesforce experience preferred)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative thinker with data-driven analytical aptitude