Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Sales, the Data Manager will manage the enrollment and financial process for the CBSEE open programs as well the some of our partner programs. This person will provide analytic support in the areas of data management, and documentation. The candidate will work with marketing team on specifics projects to support the implement and deployment of key projects.
This is a temporary, one year, officer of administration position.
- Manage the enrollment and financial process for the CBSEE-Emeritus Senior Executive Programs cohorts of enrollments through partner database and internal Salesforce CRM. Between 500 to 800 enrollments a year.
- Review participant elective selections for cohort to ensure we are meeting OE enrollment capacities – based on cap established with Director of Sales. Works to enroll participants in internal CBSEE Salesforce and partner database in a timely manner. Apply payments based on partner expense reports in our CBSEE Salesforce database. Track any cancellation, withdrawals, or transfer requests and keep the Learning Solutions team informed. Maintain spreadsheet of enrollment changes on a weekly basis for Partner.
- Work with the learning solutions team and Associate Director, Client Servicing, to verify the completion of the Open programs, and provides necessary documentation to our partners.
- Responsible for ensuring that all data for open programs is entered, stored, transferred, and reported in a manner compliant with all regulations.
- Works with the Associate Director to schedule our Open Enrollment programs to ensure that they are accurate and scheduled in a timely manner.
- Works with the marketing team to upload marketing assets (video, webinar, photos, agenda, brochures, etc.) onto our new asset library and to ensure that they are searchable and shareable for the entire Executive Education Department.
- Manages the sales Central mailbox and phone number and allocate the email to the right salesperson.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent related experience required. Minimum 2 to 4 years of related experience required.
Must have excellent skills in writing and oral communications, including presentations. Fluency in MS office suite a must especially Excel. Strong experience working on CRM systems (Salesforce will be a big advantage). Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills required. Ability to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner necessary. Ability to work independently as well in a team needed. Must be able to anticipate, adapt and problem solve.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.