Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Sales, the Associate Director manages and implements B2C marketing campaigns for a portfolio of open programs as well as the B2B campaigns. This individual will also be in charge of the relationships with our various partners to implement and approve all co-branded marketing collaterals.
- Work with Senior Associate Director, Product Marketing leading our Branding effort to come up with guidelines for all marketing collaterals (media asset, brochure, landing page, and emailer) for partner programs.
- Review, provide feedback, and approve all marketing (copy and look & feel) produced by our partners using the CBSEE brand and identify opportunities to cross sell CBSEE programs.
- Work with the Head of Sales and Marketing and Director of Corporate Partnership to onboard new partners.
- Partner with the Online Team to review all our processes and timeline of new programs launches to ensure that the Marketing and Sales team is consulted and part of the decision-making process.
- Create and maintain an alumni engagement calendar that includes but is not limited to direct mail, email marketing, social media, and incentives.
- Work with teams within Exec Ed to develop and implement strategic campaigns to meet pipeline goals, growing engagement and establishing relationships across senior business decision makers (HR, L&D and senior executives), aligned to sales priorities. Works closely with the Learning Solution teams to build strong marketing campaigns.
- Manage relationship with creative agency and closely work with Digital Strategist to work with 3rd party vendors (like Google and LinkedIn) to develop and implement marketing campaigns.
- Launch new initiatives and channels that will unlock new growth for the business. Measure channel performance regularly and report out on how marketing is driving key metrics.
- Partner across teams (Marketing, Sales and Customize teams) to develop reporting frameworks for clear communication with senior leaders to share performance trends.
- Develop event (in person or online) to increase our visibility and brand awareness among HR, L&D and senior Business executive. Work on marketing and sales asset to support our outreach and communication such as website, collaterals, PowerPoint deck, etc.
- Manages internal and external resources (faculty, agencies, photographers, videographer, etc.) to develop and deliver content. Contributes to the vendor/partner selection process, ideates on the content to be generated, and contributes to the selection of the distribution channel(s).
- Oversees production and maintain of content across mediums – from print and digital assets to ensure that the program content is consistent throughout all medium.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree and/or it’s equivalent required. Minimum 3-5 years related experience required.
Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be used to establish professional working relationships with both internal stakeholders and colleagues, external partners, clients, delegates, and vendors. The ideal candidate anticipates opportunities and challenges, takes initiative to identify and implement creative solutions, and works well under deadlines and pressure. Fluency in MS office suite a must and the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies (i.e., CRM/ databases and internet publishing tools).
Experience in professional services and/ or luxury sectors and knowledge of the higher education market is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.